[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 05:43:27 MDT 2012

Absolutely overwhelmed by the responses!
We've heard about
- Original doco 100/ BN1's
- Selling a Healey to pay for a vasectomy reversal (and calling your child
Austen)
- owning TWO (2) brand NEW BJ8's
- owning the SAME Healey for over 40 years!?!
- owning over 40 big and small Healeys (and no one said you are finished
yet!)
- heaps of wonderful Healey stories!!!
WOW!!!
Add more stories guys!!! And Girls!
These highlights are just my take.
Ownership is not always a vasectomy reversal!!
Me? 2 big Healeys. 3 sprites. Over the last 33 years. One divorce. No
vasectomy!
But the history of my Healeys is still interesting - just maybe my life
isn't!!!
Just join in the fun.
Vasectomy reversal or not - and I can't top that - everyone's Healey story can
be  interesting!
Sincerely.
Chris
Sent from my Cray Supercomputer at the NASA space station on Mars. It's a
Rover. It's all BMC to me...

On 27/08/2012, at 9:55 PM, Chris Dimmock <austin.healey at gmail.com> wrote:

> I thought this might be an appropriate list topic.
> I have one Healey now. A BJ8 that I've owned since 1995. The "Black & White
car".
> But I also owned a BN1 1986 - 2005, now owned by Keith (on this list). It
was Sam Miller's first Healey - before Sam bought the ex Jack Davey 100/S. and
I'm very happy and proud of the restoration Keith has done on my first Big
Healey!
> My first Healey's were Bugeye sprites. I owned 2 yellow ones between 1979 -
1995. The second one was an awesome little car. Far better on a track than the
sum of the parts.
> And I also owned a nasty boy Sprite. It was a Lenham coupe bodied, cross
flow Ford 1600cc, twin Webered powered Sprite (152 FLY) 1982 - 1995. Now in
Qld. Again. A great little Car.