[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

Jackson Krall jackson_krall at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 28 12:00:40 MDT 2012

Thats interesting Gary because my second Healey was a 65 BRG BJ8 bought secondhand from Kayser Ford in Madison,WI. in 67 but originaly sold by the dealership in Rockford. I seem to remember it was first owned by a woman.
Don't know the vin.
First Healey was a 58 100/6MM also bought in Madison but from a grad student at UW who was in TKE fraternity, in 66.
After the BJ8 was sold in 71 I went lbc cold turkey untill late 80's when I started collecting project cars due to available storage space outside the city while living in NYC. There have been MG drivers while living in the city also; 47 MGTC, 79 MGB, 69 MGC GT.
The current project collection consists of BN1, BN2, BN7, BJ8, 2.5 AN5's, 3 MGC's and the 50 MGTD. Really should thin it out a bit. Anyone interested in an MGC or 2?
And to think this all started wirh a ride in my fathers cousins MGTD in about 1954 or 55.
Best
JK