[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Mon Aug 27 20:36:36 MDT 2012

Steven:

I was going to post my Healey history in response to this thread, but I
won't now.  You win.

Selling a Healey to fund a successful vasectomy reversal (regardless of
which model Healey) tops everything.  Let everyone else try to beat that!

A man after my own heart.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BJ8, BT7 tri-carb