[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 14:12:22 MDT 2012

I bought my Healey in 1975. It was registered as 1959  100-6, but it is a
1960 3000.
The car was wrecked in 1980. I bought the current body with no
ID/registration and moved everything over from that car. Drivetrain,
brakes, suspension and wire harness.
it is still registered as  100-6
but it is HTB76722 in reality.....
so I guess I have owned 3 cars and two bodies......

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR