[Healeys] What's your Healey, and what Healeys have you owned?

George Castleberry leavcast at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:49:50 MDT 2012

My first was a 55 100.  Bought it from the sister of a friend for $500 in
1972.  Don't remember too much about it (it was the 70's) but I do remember it
had the vented seats that are in the S.  Sold it to pay rent....

Now have a 54100 bought in 2000.  Undergoing a very slow self restoration.

Also have 59 bugeye that I bought restored and actually drive.

George C
Flagstaff, AZ