[Healeys] Angle drive washer

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Aug 27 12:37:14 MDT 2012

The angle drive contains a tiny ring-and-pinion gearset (in this case, the 'ring' gear drives the pinion). If you can stop the cable easily these gears are probably stripped.

The copper washer is nothing fancy, and I doubt the thickness is hugely critical so if you can find one that fits it'll likely work, but I issue no guarantee (personally, I'd spring for the Moss one just to be safe).

bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA