[Healeys] Lever shock height

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 19:52:51 MDT 2012

Theoretically, shocks don't set ride height ... springs do.

However, I've noticed after having my BJ8 up on jackstands it seems to sit high--esp. in the front--when lowered, then it settles after a couple blocks on the road. I attribute this more to the suspension bushings settling in, even if you've set the proper 2" space before tightening everything up.

Bob

Bob Spidell - San Jose, CA