[Healeys] Rear bulkhead fittings

healeyguy at aol.com healeyguy at aol.com
Fri Aug 24 06:57:16 MDT 2012

I just checked the BN4 under restoration in the garage. The welded nuts in the
rear bulkhead, slightly outside and below the tank strap brackets, are 10/32
thread and this car had a wire loom clip fastened to each welded nut on the
axle side of the bulkhead.  No wires, just the clips. Being that the size of
the welded nut is so small I can not see that they would have been used for
anything other than wiring.
Aloha
Perry

Subject: Re: [Healeys] Rear bulkhead fittings

I don't know for sure,but think perhaps, in a past configuration, those 2
3/16" captive nuts may have been used for a crossroad steady as on the
iff.(?).
ike Maloney 66 HLY
On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 6:28 PM, Stephen Hutchings