[Healeys] Rear bulkhead fittings

Michael J Maloney mikljmal at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 05:43:59 MDT 2012

Stephen;
There is a grommeted hole below the batt cable to accept the fuel pump
breather tube. It is under the fuel tube cover and a "T" fitting holds the
tube from slipping out.
I don't know for sure,but think perhaps, in a past configuration, those 2
-3/16" captive nuts may have been used for a crossroad steady as on the
diff.(?).
Mike Maloney 66 HLY