[Healeys] Tank strap hardware

warthodson at aol.com warthodson at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 16:20:06 MDT 2012

The tank straps should have a "T" shaped bolt captured in the end of each
strap. The bolt passes thru a hole in the boot floor. On the underside of the
boot floor a large diameter washer is placed on the bolt then a nut. The nut
is tightened to pull the strap done onto the fuel tank & hold it in place.
Gary Hodson