[Healeys] Fw: 100 oil filter and element

mike brooks hypercubic at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Aug 17 14:47:58 MDT 2012

Curt,

Many, many thanks. I now know exactly what I am missing. The felt
washers I can do. I am also missing the bottom plate with the hump in the
middle and the spring. The washer with the hump again I can do. The spring I
guess should be rated correctly to form a filter pypass if the filter gets
clogged. I should be able to get close to the correct spring rate using your
photographs for length and wire gauge. Not sure where Iwill get thespring
from........tomorrow's project.

Best regards

Mike

to: mike.brooks at alumni.warwick.ac.uk