[Healeys] Windscreen wiper problem

Derek Job derek.c.job at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:26:43 MDT 2012

Kees,

I did that but it didn't solve the problem. I think some one had already
done it. I now have a new box. Another problem I encountered is with the
dreadful quality of the replacement parts for the wiper arm and blade
assembly. The clip on the brand new wiper arm broke the first time I
removed the wiper and the wiper blade assembly does not fit snugly on the
wiper arm and just flops around. Im sending both items back.

The whole 'Heath Robinson' wiper mechanism is a bit of a joke. Has anyone
ever fitted a more modern sytem with a small motor operating each wiper. I
only need a driver's side wiper in any case.

Derek