[Healeys] Windscreen wiper problem

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Wed Aug 8 00:53:37 MDT 2012

Try to fit the gearwheel 180 degrees turned. This will leave fresh teeth
in contact with the cable and should eliminate, at least partially but
probably completely, play in the gearbox.
Kees Oudesluijs

--
Kees Oudesluijs
Dorpsstraat 183
E: coudesluijs at chello.nl

Technische commissie Jensen Healey en GT
Het Jensen Genootschap Holland
www.jensenholland.nl