[Healeys] RM Auction Monterey - 3 Healeys for sale

Michael MacLean rrengineer.mike at att.net
Thu Aug 2 11:34:32 MDT 2012

Again, with the prospective customer in mind, "numbers matching" only means
all the numbers on the Heritage certificate match the components of the car.
I don't know how you get what that "implies" from that statement and only goes
to prove my point of the kind of thinking from "these people".  The typical RM
auction buyer looks for key words and phrases when looking to buy a car.
After all these years I believe the sellers at these auctions know what buzz
words to include in the description.
Mike MacLean