[Healeys] Healey value

Richard Kahn tahoehealey at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:02:50 MDT 2012

We should all sit back for a moment and consider the real value. It is the
LOVE for these cars not the dollar value.  Why are they even worth a quarter
of the market value we see? They were, after-all, not that expensive when new.
Look at other cars of that vintage. Few have the price of our Healeys. Why? We
are very lucky to be owners. Even more so because we get to drive them. If
they go up in value any more, how will the next generation be able to afford
them and then the value drops. They aren't all that rare. But the thrill of
driving them is rare. Just enjoy them and forget the price.
Rich Kahn