[Healeys] RM Auction Monterey - 3 Healeys for sale

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:18:30 MDT 2012

"Healey people" that haunt the auction, never intending on buying anything.
They come over and criticize Tom's restoration and tell him, "You're ruining
the hobby".

I would sympathize with Tom's concern about  "these people" and their
possible effect on his sales, except that he presents the cars as  "numbers
matching" and with a Heritage Certificate" which implies that the cars are
correct and accurate.  As always - Caveat emptor