[Healeys] Cork washers for king pins, front springs install.

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Sat Apr 28 17:13:23 MDT 2012

AFAIK, the only O-rings on the king pins are used to seal either end of the spring-loaded tubular dust cover.  I think
cork washers are still used on the lower trunnion (but I haven't bought a set in years).

Any suitably-sized O-ring should work; just measure the diameter of the king pin and buy an O-ring; nitrile are best for
oily environments.   They might be differently sized.

Bob

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net