[Healeys] Brand new MGB GT LE 1981

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Tue Apr 24 05:23:40 MDT 2012

Truthfully. With all due respect. Every disclaimer I can think of.....
Seriously. A 1981 MGB?
Now if it was a 1981 Toyota, or a 1981 Honda..... Let's get excited!!!!
;-)
Chris
Tongue firmly planted in cheek. Well, maybe not...

Sent from my iPhone

On 24/04/2012, at 8:00 PM, "Gary R. Brierton" <gbrierton at hotmail.com> wrote:

> But...but...it's a neat LBC!  I would drive it, provided one has gone
through it and made sure that it didn't have original parts that were on the
verge of catastrophic failure. Why not drive it?
> I drive my 1967 Healey thousands of miles each year.  That is why I have it.
Just one man's opinion, of course ;<)