[Healeys] Happy Days are Here again!!

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Apr 23 18:17:00 MDT 2012

The "spitting" problem has "apparently" been solved.  (I'm still holding my breath) I really thought it was a fuel delivery problem, and decided to pull the carb pistons and, using a piece of rubber hose, blew back towards the jet and fuel passageway from the chamber.

Must have blown out what was inside the channel cause she is back to her smooth self!!!  Now----guess I should pull the chambers off and clean out in there before whatever was in there gets back again!

Thanks to all of you for your help and encouragement.

Tom