[Healeys] Which electronic ignition?

Michael Oritt michael.oritt at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 18:40:40 MDT 2012

Just to thicken the mix I have been using Mallory Unilites on both my 100
and my wife's 3000 for a number of years with no problems.

One advantage of the Mallory brand is that parts are readily available at
many speed shops as opposed to having to order online.

Another is that the distributor cap is red.

Best--Michael Oritt