[Healeys] 100 MPH Club

Jose Vicente Vargas jvvmusme at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 03:57:07 MDT 2012

170 kph = 106 mph measured with GPS
In a BN2 with a LeMans kit
New shocks, disc brakes, new wire wheels , no fear at all.
Done it several times.

Jose
Bogota,Colombia

Sent from my iPad

On 10/04/2012, at 11:13 p.m., john spaur <jmsdarch at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> We all know that Donald Healey was a member of the 200 MPH club.
>
> I am wondering how many people have exceeded 100 MPH while driving an
Austin-Healey.

> Many years ago, while a junior or senior in high school, me and two of my
friends hit 110 MPH on a deserted stretch of freeway. It took a while to get
up to that speed and we were going up a slight incline. The front end felt
like it was riding on a marshmellow.