[Healeys] HD8 adjustment

Chris Dimmock austin.healey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 09:20:06 MDT 2012

See. That's why the DHMCo fitted webers.
Triple 45 DCOEs are far easier to set up and maintain.
;-) <== That's a smilie. With a wink.
Love my triple webered Healey.
:-) <== that's just a smile
I do love my triple webers. Oh. And I haven't "adjusted" my webers for at
least 10 years
;-)
Chis

Sent from my iPhone