[Healeys] 75 Days to Conclave Louisville!!

Jim Werner jwhlyadv at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 15:36:11 MDT 2012

Join us in Louisville this summer for Conclave! We have a record 180+ advance
registrations with 75 days to go.

Join us for a day at Historic Churchill Downs where you will dine on
Millionaires Row. We are excited to announce that our car show will be held in
Downtown Louisville at Waterfront Park. Located on the Ohio River's edge and
within walking distance of Museum Row featuring the Louisville Slugger
Baseball Museum, the Muhammad Ali Museum, The Frazier Arms Museum and many
more.

Autocross, Funkhana, Concours and Rally all on the agenda for a fun week, We
put the emphasis on FUN! Plenty of activities to enjoy and plenty of relaxing
vacation time with your Healey Friends.

See you in June! For more information visit http://www.2012conclave.com/

Jim Werner
Louisville, KY