[Healeys] Queen's English Meeting

ATIGHTPROD at aol.com ATIGHTPROD at aol.com
Mon Apr 2 11:01:45 MDT 2012

At this year's Queen's English gathering here in southern California, I met
 a man while he was admiring my BN1. Aaron Severson is his name and he told
 me he was writing an article about Austin-Healeys for his website. This
morning  I received an email with a link to his article and thought I would
pass it along  to the list. If you are so inclined, you can go to his home
page and see all of  the different articles he's done a large number of cars,
this guy really likes  cars. Anyway, here's the link to his Austin-Healey
article:

_http://ateupwithmotor.com/sports-cars-and-muscle-cars/295-austin-healey-100
-100-6-3000.html_
(http://ateupwithmotor.com/sports-cars-and-muscle-cars/295-austin-healey-100-100-6-3000.html)