[Healeys] Ignition condenser fault

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 14:00:05 MDT 2011

1. Usualy no problem with theese hall effect ignition systems. I always use
them on minis. You will need a proper coil and good ignition cables with as
low resistance as possible - I usualy use oldschool copper hi-tension wires
with nonresistant screw-on caps. Spark plug gaps may need to be experienced
with.
2. They usualy have two wires, one going on the - one on the + pole of the
coil. At least on the systems I met.
3. be carefull while working on the system. It realy uses significantly
higher currant.

Gergo