[Healeys] Ignition condenser fault

W.D. Nelson nelson_wd at msn.com
Tue Sep 27 13:44:57 MDT 2011

Speaking electronics:  I have two questions;
1.  I want to change to an electronic system such as Petronix or the XR-700.
I have had one tech-type tell me there is too much voltage generated by
Petronix that may cause problems later on.  Any experience with this?
2.  Where does the engine ground cable mount?
Thanks,  bill