[Healeys] BJ8 For Sale

Richard Gordon HealeyHundred at comcast.net
Thu Sep 8 23:51:46 MDT 2011

Hi Gang,

Lance Miller in Colorado Springs has asked me to send along this for sale
announcement.
Please note that the caption saying the photos were at this years Conclave is
an old comment from a year or two ago.

Here is Lances and the cars information and a pdf with photos:

The car was purchased from a dealer (Wilson Motors) in 2000 and had
significant work to improve safety and drivability to include: new brakes, new
brake servo, new clutch, transmission overhaul, new fuel pump/lines, new
tires, new exhaust, new boot kit, new carpets, engine tune-up, new radiator
fan). All of the service documents are available for perusal. All of the work
was performed within 3 months of purchase. There are no rust spots in the car
but the paint does need to be redone (small pits/chips) although I dont know
when it was last painted. The color scheme is red/black covers with black
interior. The interior vinyl is original and has one small repair area on the
driver door. The wood dash panel has cracks in the lacquer coating but
otherwise is in good shape. The soft-top is in very good condition and there
is a tonneau cover. I have the original Healey owners manuals, associated
documents and other Healey books. Im happy to answer any questions or provide
additional information. The car is garaged in Colorado Springs and is
available for a test-drive for interested parties. Please contact me at my
email address ljmiller at crmsolutions.com with expressions of interest or
questions.

Regards,
Lance