[Healeys] Fiberglass Bodies

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 23:33:06 MDT 2011

Hi,

Last year I completed a nice mini based kitcar. It was a Cox GTM. For the
mini running gear plenty of firms did kits. Just look at here:

http://www.minimarcos.org.uk/altpics/index.html

The Cox was somewhat unique, as it was based around 2 front mini subframes
and the negine was positioned on the back, amking the car mid-engined. The
car weigted just over 500kgs. With a tuned Cooper "S" powerplant, it was
able to get a 5kg/bhp balance. Something quite funny. 0-100 was under 7
secs.

Gergo