[Healeys] Cam shaft

richard mayor mayorrichard at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 31 17:20:42 MST 2011

I god cam grinder can take your BJ8 cam and copy it, thereby making a new
"master". They can then regrind your same BJ8 cam, using the new master, and
only taking off a few thousandths of an inch to clean up your cam. A new
master should not cost more than about $75 and the regrind something like $90.
Call around. There are cam grinders all over the country. Try Oregon Cam -
they are in Vancouver, Washington.

Richard Mayor
BN7L-466  Vintage Racer
Portland, Oregon