[Healeys] Jule Frame

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 29 05:44:46 MDT 2011

Thanks for your replies about the Jule frame. Once again people have had good
things to say about the performance of the frame. Again, the replies have been
from people who have had Martin do the work of welding the bulkheads, inner
fenders, etc. from their cars to the new frame. What I'm looking for is
feedback from people who have done that work themselves. How difficult was it
to cut off these components from the old frames and fit them to the new?
Surely, of the over 500 frames that Martin has sold, some people have tackled
that work themselves. That's who we'd like to hear from.
When we put a new Kilmartin frame under my car, the transfer of the old
components was straightforward. Where Martin's frame differs somewhat from the
originals, we're wondering if this presents any problems in moving stuff from
the old to the new.
Thanks
Rick