[Healeys] Jule Frame

Rick Swain rjswain at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:51:44 MDT 2011

I have a friend who has decided to put a new frame under his Healey. We know
what's involved - I did it myself using a Kilmartin frame. He's considering a
Jule since he could drive to Ontario and pick up the frame. We know the Jule
doesn't look like the original - that's not a problem for him. I've heard
great things about the performance of Martin's frames but it seems that
everybody who has raved about them has shipped, dropped off or had Martin pick
up their car and had him do the work. My friend will be doing the work himself
(with the help of a great fabricator) and that's who I'd like to have share
their experience - people who have bought a Jule frame and installed it
themselves.
We'd appreciate any insights you can provide. You can reply to me off list.
Thanks
Rick Swain'59 BN4