[Healeys] Me & My Wolseley-- Thanks:

Walt Peterson walt2727 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 20 15:20:18 MDT 2011

Thanks Chris, Peter and Alan & Charlie B. , Jeff & anybody else who weighed-in
on the Wolseley in August.

      I finally got it up here to Western Pa. about a month ago and we should
have it fully apart in a few weeks. The mechanics at the garage pronounced the
3.54 diff, "Like new!" & the W had only 38K on the odo. The interior is shot
but there are a lot of good body panels and glass that are free for the taking
but Jeff says, "You got to get it out of here soon."  I'll put the Healey
parts to good use & if I don't hear about the body parts, it all gets
scrapped.

No, it doesn't have a title or that would go for my Jabro-Buick but
negative-camber shocks, heavy-duty valves (Are the valves on the rear shocks
"competition"?), front upright assembly with brakes, automatic trannymixer,
engine (it's locked up but the crank & damper can be ok, I guess, carbs,
manifolds, gen & starter: did I miss anything?

One thing I learned-- don't go with the lowest shipping bid if it requires a
downpayment (Ask me about All USA Shipping!) That was an education.

Best,

Walt