[Healeys] Mirrors

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 17:27:04 MDT 2011

For a BJ8 -

For adjustment purposes it is better to have them within reach when in
the car.  There are several nice options which clip on the vent window
frame and require no drilling if you go this route.

For a complete sweep view of blind spots and for looking behind you
when pulling out of a parallel parking space, mirrors over the wheel
well are preferred.  This is how many old racers used to do it.  If
you do it this way, get Talbot mirrors so that you won't have to reset
the mirror if someone bumps it.  They look nice as well.

I prefer the latter, or no mirrors, but it's up to you.

Best,

Alan

--
Sent from my mobile device