[Healeys] Modern interpretation of a Healey??

David Masucci drmasucci at comcast.net
Tue Oct 18 18:28:18 MDT 2011

Most of us know of the Sebring Healey replicas. Well I stumbled onto this
page displaying a new version from Sebring International. I guess it's a
modern interpretation of a Healey. Hmmm....let's see what you all think. The
front has a bit of '54 Corvette. The front part of the front fender (wing!)
with the sloped headlight reminds me of present day Mercedes. Curious to see
a rear view.

Go to the link below, and go a little more than a third of the way down the
page.

http://autopark.blogspot.com/2007_05_01_archive.html

Dave
BJ8