[Healeys] Windshield header rubber - BJ8

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Tue Oct 18 07:16:03 MDT 2011

Sounds like a job for the Permatex product called the "Right Stuff" it's
basically rubber in a can. I've used it with great success to hold window
glass in the regulator channel. It is compressible so works well as a seal.
Allow 24 hours for it to cure. Great product at all auto parts stores.
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107