[Healeys] Torrington roller bearings trunnion

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Sun Oct 16 08:08:55 MDT 2011

I do not think that you will find a clearly noticeable lighter steering
effort by fitting these trunnion roller bearings compared with a well
maintained original set up. The problem is the negative camber and wide
rims/tires.
Running higher tire pressures and fitting a larger steering wheel will
help or even going as far as fitting electric power steering (which is
fairly simple these days, lots of firms provide this service) may be the
answer to improve on the heavy steering.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL