[Healeys] Pertronix Ignitor II

John Sims ahbn6 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 15 12:24:09 MDT 2011

OK. I am confused. I have a positive ground BN6 and have had a Pertronix
Ignitor on it for years. You can see my wiring of it on my site on the
Technical Page, Ignition section. Also wrote an article on this that
appeared in Healey Marque Magazine a couple of years ago.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

http://www.healey6.com