[Healeys] Fuel Mixture

Austin Healey pajtamuvek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 04:58:33 MDT 2011

The engine is fairly fresh, now with about 700miles since the rebuild.
The engine is running nice on lambda 0.9 in the whole range. On hard
acceleration the mixture is 0.8-0.85.
The engine is still sensitive on the mixture. It is fast to backfire and run
rough if the choke is pushed in too soon, especialy on colder days.

Being honest I never had engines which needed significantly weaker mixture
after running in, but we will see.
If I ever build another Healey, I will check and report on it.

Gergo