[Healeys] Accelerator Pedal Cross Shaft

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Sat Oct 8 06:02:05 MDT 2011

I can say that the LH drive cars use one of those alloy brackets and the 3
screws and I recall on a number of cars these becoming totally seized over
the years because they are steel screws holding the alloy bracket casting.
Certainly the brass screws would be an improvement by solving the corrosion
problem there.

Rich