[Healeys] Ethanol

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Fri Oct 7 20:35:32 MDT 2011

FWIW.. I attended a Q&A session with Paul Russell (www.paulrussell.com) and
he allowed that after speaking with oil company chemists he was told that
modern fuel w/ethanol has an absolute shelf life of only 6 months. If you
car sits a lot, drain it or stabilize it.
 I'll add my two cents and that is the worst thing you can do is not drive
the car(s) regularly
Dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE