[Healeys] Ethanol

Tom Felts tomfelts at windstream.net
Fri Oct 7 18:59:21 MDT 2011

Maybe it is true-maybe it isn't.  Some of those components look like they came fro ancient cars left sitting for a long time.  Naturally some of the rubber and components are corroded.  How long have we been driving our LBC's using this stuff?

---- Alan Seigrist <healey.nut at gmail.com> wrote:

=============
All -

This is a must watch.  Here's the tunyurl:

*http://tinyurl.com/3t27eez*
*
*
But heck it sells alot of corn.  Don't even get me started on Sen. Chuck
Grassley.

Alan

On Sat, Oct 8, 2011 at 4:59 AM, edic at tampabay.rr.com

Healeys at autox.team.net