[Healeys] teflon

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 15:49:56 MDT 2011

Certain fittings and gaskets on the car are meant to "leak" if there
is a problem.  This includes all brake fittings and also all gaskets
on rear axle.  You should never use any sort of sealant on either
system.  If you have a leak, that means there's a problem you need to
fix.  Teflon or gasket sealants will mask the problem and you will
risk damage to your car or even brake failure as a result.

--
Sent from my mobile device