[Healeys] battery draining or not holding charge

Richard Ewald richard.ewald at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 19:25:10 MDT 2011

Boy I wish I was as confidant as you are about the battery's condition.
The very first step in every fault tracing guide for starting/charging is to
verify the condition and state of charge of the battery.
Without a known good battery fault tracing starting/charging issues is a waste
of time.
I don't care if you bought it yesterday make sure it's good FIRST.
And yes I have brought home a brand new bad battery.

Sent from my iPhone