[Healeys] Overdrive solenoid

Peter Schauss rpschauss at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 14:11:12 MDT 2011

I have had a similar problem with my MGB which uses the same isolation
switch. I found
that on the new ones which Moss sells the ball does not stick out far
enough to hold the switch
reliably in the on position even if it is mounted without the washer.
You may have a similar problem.

On the other hand when the overdrive on my Healey started dropping out
on me, the problem turned out to
be the o-ring(s) on the accumulator.

HTH,
Peter Schauss