[Healeys] nuts

Mike Sinclair phoenix722 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 22 20:54:15 MST 2011

Tx.  Will do.

Mike
BN2
---

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: I Erbs
  To: Mike Sinclair
  Cc: Healey Forum
  Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2011 7:22 PM
  Subject: Re: [Healeys] nuts

  Try Tome Monaco at http://tomsimport.com/new/index.asp
  He's in Beaverton, OR, just outside of Portland

  On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 2:57 PM, Mike Sinclair <phoenix722 at comcast.net>
wrote:

    Well, nuts is the right word, I guess.  I wrote earlier about removing
the
    nuts holding on the rear hub of my BN2.  Finally got them all off, but had
    use "Bolt Off", which sort of destroyed those nuts.  But at least it got
them
    off.  Now, where can I find some replacements?  I don't want to just put
    regular hex nut on, although I guess it would work.  Maybe.  I tried Moss,
but
    couldn't find.  I have been away from this so long I don't know where the
    parts stores are, anymore.  So, any suggestions?  I live in the NW, so
the
    nearer here the better.
    TIA.

    Mike