[Healeys] Ruff running, bucking car

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Mon Nov 21 10:02:07 MST 2011

Did this recently with a Bentley, though an in tank pump was employed and a
pressure relief valve at the fuel rail. So far so good.
 Here in the southwest the road temps can get so hot that the fuel, with the
damn alcohol, will actually boil between the tank and the pump!
dave

frogeye at porterscustom.com

Porter Customs   2909 Arno NE
Albuquerque, NM USA 87107