[Healeys] connecting rod bolts

I Erbs eyera3000 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 13:08:46 MST 2011

VERY important to have the right bolts,. catastrophic engine failure could
result. This is not apart you want to make due with. The cost of the
correct bolt is far less than a rebuild.
Contact the Nocks or other vendors for the bolts
NFI.
We had a collection of bent rods on the wall of the shop from folks who
used the wrong bolts

--
Ira Erbs
Portland, OR