[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Oudesluys coudesluijs at chello.nl
Thu Nov 17 03:54:15 MST 2011

The two throats are connected with a balancing pipe, which is different.
Although there is some influence from one carb to the other, you can
still tune using a Colortune or the set up Gergo is using by alternating
and repeating the process per carb a few times or by temporarily
blocking the bypass.
Kees Oudesluijs
NL