[Healeys] Gunson Colortune

Per Schoerner healeyguy at bredband.net
Thu Nov 17 03:21:07 MST 2011

Gergo
You are forgetting that the  two carburettors are mounted on a common
intake manifold, so both carbs feed all 6 cylinders. I theory, and I
think also in practice, you would be able to run the engine with only
one carburettor. It will not run very well but still be running on all
cylinders. As someone mentioned, the three carb model doesn't have this
common intake.

Per in Sweden