[Healeys] Off-Topic - MGTD

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Mon May 30 17:58:49 MDT 2011

     Last August I posted about a TD for sale here near Pittsburgh (20
miles south and east).

     I spoke with the owner last evening and he says he now "has to move
it".

     He didn't quote a price and I haven't seen the car. Supposedly it
has a lot of interesting spares with it; two new bumpers, new engine
parts (including a crank) in the original packaging, etc.

     If anyone is interested, contact me off-list and I'll put you in
touch. If anyone crosses over to the MG list, let them know there and
feel free to forward my e-mail address.

     Thanks, regards,

             CB